HP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 12.07.2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from HP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to HP Postal Circle Sarkari Naukri 2019.
HP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the HP Postal Circle. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Total: 757 Posts.
- Salary: Rs.10000/- (Per Month)
- Location: Himachal Pradesh
- Start Application: 13 June 2019
- Closing Date: 12 July 2019
- Last Date for Registration & Fee Submission: 05 July 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹100/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: 10th Standard Passed.
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 years old
- i. Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- ii. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- iii. Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- iv. In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- v. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, EWS female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, EWS male, UR male.
- vi. A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSCwhere Postal Circle is providing opportunity). Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
- vii. If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.Similarly in case of candidate has applied for more than one circle only one post will be offered per circle.
- viii. Applicants submitted applications without complete data will also be rejected from consideration.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through HP Postal Circle Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to HP Postal Circle official website www.appost.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)“.
Online Practice Test:
- HP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test