HPCL Technician Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 30 September 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from HPCL Technician Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to HPCL Sarkari Naukri 2019.
HPCL Technician Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Technician in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Technician/ Lab Analyst/ Junior Fire & Safety Inspector
- Total: 36 Posts.
- Salary: 40000/- (Per Month)
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 01 September 2019
- Closing Date: 30 September 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹590/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronic and Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Electronics or Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, and Chemistry) with 60% Marks in Chemistry or M.Sc. (Chemistry) 1st class (60%).
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years old
- Selection will be based on Online test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through HPCL Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to HPCL official website www.hindustanpetroleum.com. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Technician“.
Online Practice Test:
- HPCL Technician Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test