HPPSC Assistant Professor & Tehsil Welfare Officer Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 05 March 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from HPPSC Assistant Professor & Tehsil Welfare Officer Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to HPPSC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
HPPSC Assistant Professor & Tehsil Welfare Officer Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the HPPSC (HP Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Assistant Professor & Tehsil Welfare Officer in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Assistant Professor & Tehsil Welfare Officer
- Total: 28 Posts.
- Salary: 15600 – 39100/- Grade Pay Rs.6000/-
- Location: Himachal Pradesh
- Start Application: 14 February 2020
- Closing Date: 05 March 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.100/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹400/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Should be a Graduate from a recognized University/ Bachelor Degree and Master Degree in Pharmacy in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy with first Class or equivalent either at Bachelor level or Master level.
- Age Limit: 18 to 45 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Examination.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through HPPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to HPPSC official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc/. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Assistant Professor & Tehsil Welfare Officer“.
Online Practice Test:
- HPPSC Assistant Professor & Tehsil Welfare Officer Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test