HSSC Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 02 March 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from HSSC Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to HSSC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
HSSC Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Total: 3864 Posts.
- Salary: 47600 – 151100/- Level -8
- Location: Haryana
- Start Application: 17 February 2020
- Closing Date: 02 March 2020
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 05 March 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.125/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹500/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Post Graduate degree in relevant Subjects with 50% Marks and B.Ed Exam Passed and HTET/HSET Exam Passed.
- Age Limit: 18 to 42 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Exam & Socio-Economic criteria and experience.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through HSSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to HSSC official website www.hssc.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)“.
Online Practice Test:
- HSSC Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test