ICF Act Apprentice Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 25 September 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from ICF Act Apprentice Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to ICF Sarkari Naukri 2020.
ICF Act Apprentice Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the ICF (Integral Coach Factory). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Act Apprentice in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Act Apprentice
- Total: 1000 Posts.
- Salary: 7000/- (Per Month)
- Location: Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
- Start Application: 04 September 2020
- Closing Date: 25 September 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹100/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: 10th Class with 50% marks and Science & Maths as a Subjects. & 10th Class with Science & Maths and ITI in relevant Trades. & 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Age Limit: 15 to 24 years
- Selection will be based on Merit.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through ICF Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to ICF official website icf.indianrailways.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Act Apprentice“.
Online Practice Test:
- ICF Act Apprentice Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test