IGNTU Teaching Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 06 Oct 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from IGNTU Teaching Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to IGNTU Sarkari Naukri 2020.
IGNTU Teaching Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the IGNTU (Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkatnak). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Teaching in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Teaching
- Total: 103 Posts.
- Salary: Pay Matrix Level 14 as Per 7th CPC
- Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Start Application: 07 Sep 2020
- Closing Date: 06 Oct 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.500/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹1000/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: The applicant should have master degree in any of the subjects mentioned below and specialized in Tribal Studies, Art, Culture & Folk Literature, which should be evident from his research work in the area of tribal studies and publications on tribal issues Anthropology / Sociology & Social Work / Development Studies / Tribal Studies / Folklore / AIHC & Archeology / History / Museology and conservation / Philosophy & Tribal Worldview / Linguistics / Political Science.
- Age Limit: Please Check Advt.
- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through IGNTU Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to IGNTU official website igntu.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Teaching“.
Online Practice Test:
- IGNTU Teaching Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test