IIT Delhi Research Associate & Research Fellow Application Form 2020 Before 24 December 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from IIT Delhi Research Associate & Research Fellow Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to IIT Delhi Sarkari Naukri 2020.
IIT Delhi Research Associate & Research Fellow Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the IIT Delhi (Indian Institute of Technology Delhi). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Research Associate & Research Fellow in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Research Associate & Research Fellow
- Total: 05 Posts.
- Salary: 49000/- Per Month & 31000/- Per Month
- Location: Delhi
- Start Application: 12th Dec. 2020
- Closing Date: 24 December 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: No Application fee
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Ph.D. in Physics/Chemistry. At least 4 publications in International Journals. Hands on research experience in the area of Low Temperature Measurements/Superconductors/Raman Spectroscopy/Inorganic Chemical Synthesis (core shell hetero structure)/PXRD/SEM. & M.Sc. or M.Tech. with first division in Physics/Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/Chemistry/ Engineering Sciences/Agricultural Sciences.
- Age Limit: Not Specified
- Selection will be based on Online Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should Application through IIT Delhi Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to IIT Delhi official website www.iitd.ac.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Research Associate & Research Fellow“.
Online Practice Test:
- IIT Delhi Research Associate & Research Fellow Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test