Indian Army SSC Officer Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 16 Aug 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Indian Army SSC Officer Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Indian Army Sarkari Naukri 2020.
Indian Army SSC Officer Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the Indian Army. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as SSC Officer in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: SSC Officer
- Total: 300 Posts.
- Salary: Please Check Advt.
- Location: Delhi
- Start Application: 18 Jul 2020
- Closing Date: 16 Aug 2020
- Application Mode: Online
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: The applicant must possess medical qualification included in First/Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI. Post graduate degree/diploma holders recognized by State Medical Council/MCI/NBE can also apply.
- Age Limit: Maximum 45 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Physical & Medical Standard and Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Indian Army Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Indian Army official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of SSC Officer“.
Online Practice Test:
- Indian Army SSC Officer Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test