Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form for total 417 Probationary Officer (PGDBF) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.indianbank.in for the post of Probationary Officer (PGDBF) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Indian Bank. Indian Bank has recently publish an advertisement notification for Probationary Officer (PGDBF) Posts vacancies jobs opening for July 2018.
The Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Probationary Officer (PGDBF) Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 27 August 2018.
Vacancy in Indian Bank Careers 2018
The total vacancies in Indian Bank (Indian Bank) Probationary Officer (PGDBF) post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Probationary Officer (PGDBF)||417|
Indian Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum educational qualification for Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 for the Probationary Officer (PGDBF) posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University (or) any Equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 20 years old and Maximum 30 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale | Salary Please Check the Advt.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Preliminary and Main Examination & Interview.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27 August 2018.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Indian Bank Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.indianbank.in (Indian Bank Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Probationary Officer (PGDBF) Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Indian Bank Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.600/- for General Candidates & Rs.100/- for SC/ST is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Indian Bank Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Indian Bank Probationary Officer (PGDBF) Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Indian Bank Recruitment written test exam. Search Indian Bank Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Helpline Number
Indian Bank, All India
Official Website:- www.indianbank.net.in
Online Practice Test:
- Indian Bank Probationary Officer (PGDBF) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2018 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2018
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2018
Last Updated on by