Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 07 December 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Indian Coast Guard Sarkari Naukri 2020.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the Indian Coast Guard. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Navik (General Duty) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Navik (General Duty)
- Total: 50 Posts.
- Salary: 21700/- Level -3
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 30 November 2020
- Closing Date: 07 December 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: No Application Fee
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50%aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government.
- Age Limit: 18 to 22 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Exam & Physical Fitness Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Indian Coast Guard Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Indian Coast Guard official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Navik (General Duty)“.
Online Practice Test:
- Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test