Indian Navy SSC Officer Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 31 December 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Indian Navy SSC Officer Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Indian Navy Sarkari Naukri 2020.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the Indian Navy. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as SSC Officer in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: SSC Officer
- Total: 210 Posts.
- Salary: 56100 – 110700/- Level – 10
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 18 December 2020
- Closing Date: 31 December 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: No Application fee.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: BE/B.Tech in relevant Discipline. & M.Sc. with Physics/Maths in B.Sc with BE/B.Tech in relevant Discipline OR M.A. in English or History.
- Age Limit: 02 Jul 1996 & 01 Jan 2002
|Branch/ Cadre||No. of Vacancy|
|SSC General Service (GS/X)/Hydro Cadre||40|
|SSC Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC)||16|
|SSC X (IT)||25|
|SSC Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||30|
|SSC Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||40|
- Selection will be based on SSB interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Indian Navy Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Indian Navy official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of SSC Officer“.
Online Practice Test:
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test