IOCL Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 22 Jan 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from IOCL Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to IOCL Sarkari Naukri 2019.
IOCL Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices
- Total: 312 Posts.
- Salary: As per Apprentices Act.
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 26 Dec 2019
- Closing Date: 22 Jan 2020
- Tentative Date for Download of Admit Card by Candidates: 28 Jan 2020
- Tentative Date of Written Test: 02 Feb 2020
- Application Mode: Online
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Technician Apprentice(Mechanical)- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved) & Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic) – Regular Full time ITI (Instrument Mechanic).
- Age Limit: 18 to 24 years old
- Selection will be on the basis of Written Test/Document Verification.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through IOCL Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to IOCL official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices“.
Online Practice Test:
- IOCL Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test