IOCL Mathura Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form for total 42 Jr. Engineering Assistant IV vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
IOCL Mathura Recruitment 2019
IOCL Mathura Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.iocl.com for the post of Jr. Engineering Assistant IV this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Indian Oil Corporation Limited. Indian Oil Corporation Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Jr. Engineering Assistant IV Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2019.
The IOCL Mathura Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification for the Jr. Engineering Assistant IV Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 28 Jan 2019.
Vacancy in IOCL Mathura Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL Mathura) Jr. Engineering Assistant IV post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Jr. Engineering Assistant IV||42|
IOCL Mathura Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for IOCL Mathura Recruitment 2019 for the Jr. Engineering Assistant IV posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with the minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ ST candidates against reserved positions & 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with the minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates against reserved/ Identified for PwBD positions. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 26 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
IOCL Mathura Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.11,900- Rs.32,000 per month.
IOCL Mathura Recruitment 2019 Advertisement
IOCL Mathura Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Written Test/ Skill Test/ Physical Test.
IOCL Mathura Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 28 Jan 2019.
IOCL Mathura Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this IOCL Mathura Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.iocl.com (IOCL Mathura Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Jr. Engineering Assistant IV Posts
- STEP–3: Read the IOCL Mathura Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.150/- for General Candidates & No Fees for SC/ST is to be paid through online by SBI e-collect only.
Application Send to the ordinary post to GM(HR), HR Dept, Administration Building, Mathura Refinery, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh-281 005.
IOCL Mathura Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these IOCL Mathura Jr. Engineering Assistant IV Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in IOCL Mathura Recruitment written test exam. Search IOCL Mathura Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
IOCL Mathura Recruitment 2019 Helpline Number
Odisha Public Service Commission, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh
Website : www.iocl.com
Online Practice Test:
- IOCL Mathura Jr. Engineering Assistant IV Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test