ISRO Scientist/ Engineer Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 04.11.2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from ISRO Scientist/ Engineer Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to ISRO Sarkari Naukri 2019.
ISRO Scientist/ Engineer Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Scientist/ Engineer in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Scientist/ Engineer
- Total: 327 Posts.
- Salary: Rs.56100 (Level 10)
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 15.10.2019
- Closing Date: 04.11.2019
- Last date for payment: 06.11.2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹100/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech from recognized university.
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through ISRO Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to ISRO official website www.isro.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Scientist/ Engineer“.
Online Practice Test:
- ISRO Scientist/ Engineer Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test