JK Postal Circle GDS Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 05 Aug 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from JK Postal Circle GDS Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to JK Postal Circle Sarkari Naukri 2020.
JK Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the JK Postal Circle (Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as GDS in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: GDS
- Total: 442 Posts.
- Salary: ₹ 14500
- Location: Jammu & Kashmir
- Start Application: 06 Jul 2020
- Closing Date: 05 Aug 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹100/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Age Limit: 18 and 40 Years
- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through JK Postal Circle Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to JK Postal Circle official website jkpost.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of GDS“.
Online Practice Test:
- JK Postal Circle GDS Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test