JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Application Form 2021 Apply Online Before 09 April 2021: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Exam 2021. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to JKPSC Sarkari Naukri 2021.
JKPSC Recruitment 2021
It is a great opportunity to work under the JKPSC (Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Prosecuting Officer in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Prosecuting Officer
- Total: 70 Posts.
- Salary: 47600 – 151100/-
- Location: Jammu and Kashmir
- Start Application: 08 March 2021
- Closing Date: 09 April 2021
- Last Date for Application fee: 09 April 2021
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 30 May 2021
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Pay Examination fee through Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards.
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.500/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹1000/- & For PHC Candidates No Fee.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) form recognized University.
- Age Limit: Maximum 40 years
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Written Exam, Main Written Exam & Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through JKPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to JKPSC official website jkpsc.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Prosecuting Officer“.
Online Practice Test:
- JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test