JPSC Medical Officer Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 08 May 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from JPSC Medical Officer Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to JPSC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the JPSC (Jharkhand Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Medical Officer in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Medical Officer
- Total: 380 Posts.
- Salary: 9300 – 34800/- Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
- Location: Jharkhand
- Start Application: 09 April 2020
- Closing Date: 08 May 2020
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 11 May 2020
- Application Mode: Online (Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Challan)
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.150/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹600/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: MBBS From Medical College recognized by medical Council of India and recognized by State Govt.
- Age Limit: 23 to 35 years
- Selection will be based on Interview, written test & viva voce.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through JPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to JPSC official website www.jpsc.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Medical Officer“.
Online Practice Test:
- JPSC Medical Officer Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test