Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 26 March 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Karnataka High Court Sarkari Naukri 2020.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the Karnataka High Court. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Civil Judge in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Civil Judge
- Total: 53 Posts.
- Salary: 27700 – 44770/-
- Location: Bengaluru (Karnataka)
- Start Application: 26 February 2020
- Closing Date: 26 March 2020
- Last Date for Payment of Fee by Challan: 30 March 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.500/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹1000/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Degree in Law form recognized University.
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Written Exam, Preliminary Exam & Viva-voce.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Karnataka High Court Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Karnataka High Court official website karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Civil Judge“.
Online Practice Test:
- Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test