Karnataka High Court District Judges Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 21 October 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Karnataka High Court District Judges Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Karnataka High Court Sarkari Naukri 2020.
Karnataka High Court District Judges Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the Karnataka High Court. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as District Judges in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: District Judges
- Total: 30 Posts.
- Salary: 51550 – 63070/-
- Location: Bengaluru (Karnataka)
- Start Application: 21 September 2020
- Closing Date: 21 October 2020
- Last Date for Payment of Fee by Challan: 28 October 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.250/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹500/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Degree in Law form recognized University and Must be practicing as an Advocate for a period not less than 7 years. (Full Details Please Check Advt.)
- Age Limit: 51550 – 63070/-
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Written Exam, Main Exam & Viva-voce.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Karnataka High Court Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Karnataka High Court official website karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of District Judges“.
Online Practice Test:
- Karnataka High Court District Judges Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test