Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioners Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 07 Feb 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioners Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Karnataka High Court Sarkari Naukri 2020.
Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioners Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the Karnataka High Court. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Oath Commissioners in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Oath Commissioners
- Total: 851 Posts.
- Salary: Pay Scale/ Salary Please Check Advt.
- Location: Karnataka
- Start Application: 13 Jan 2020
- Closing Date: 07 Feb 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: No Application Fees
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Advocates, who have put in practice of not less than 2 years and not more than 4 years, as on 07/02/2020, are eligible for appointment.
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Karnataka High Court Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Karnataka High Court official website karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Oath Commissioners“.
Online Practice Test:
- Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioners Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test