Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form for total 662 Wardener, Jailer vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment 2019
Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.kpdonline.co.in for the post of Wardener, Jailer this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Karnataka Prisons Department. Karnataka Prisons Department has recently publish an advertisement notification for Wardener, Jailer Posts vacancies jobs opening for Feb. 2019.
The Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification for the Wardener, Jailer Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 09th March 2019.
[box title=”QUICK LINKS”]
- Jobs in Karnataka 2019
- Karnataka GK & Current Affairs 2019
- Karnataka TET 2019
- Karnataka TET Question Paper
Vacancy in Karnataka Prisons Department Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Karnataka Prisons Department Wardener, Jailer post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment 2019 for the Wardener, Jailer posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Any Bachelor or Equivalent Degree recognized and given preference to who have a degree in Sociology or Phycology or Criminology or Correctional Administration or Bachelor in Degree. & 10th / SSLC Pass from a recognize. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 20 years old and Maximum 26 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale | Salary
- Jailer: Rs. 17650 – 32000/- Per Month
- Warder: Rs. 11600 – 21000/- Per Month
Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment 2019 Advertisement
Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Written Exam & Viva voce.
Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 09th March 2019.
Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.kpdonline.co.in (Karnataka Prisons Department Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Wardener, Jailer Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Karnataka Prisons Department Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.250/- for General Candidates & Rs.100/- for SC/ST is to be paid through online.
Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Karnataka Prisons Department Wardener, Jailer Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment written test exam. Search Karnataka Prisons Department Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment 2019 Helpline Number
Karnataka Prisons Department, Karnataka
Website : www.kpdonline.co.in
Online Practice Test:
- Karnataka Prisons Department Wardener, Jailer Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test