Keonjhar District Recruitment 2019 Application Form for total 57 Junior Teacher vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Keonjhar District Recruitment 2019
Keonjhar District Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification Application Form kendujhar.nic.in for the post of Junior Teacher this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Keonjhar District. Keonjhar District has recently publish an advertisement notification for Junior Teacher Posts vacancies jobs opening for March 2019.
The Keonjhar District Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification for the Junior Teacher Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 10 Apr 2019.
Vacancy in Keonjhar District Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Keonjhar District Junior Teacher post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Keonjhar District Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for Keonjhar District Recruitment 2019 for the Junior Teacher posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Higher Secondary (+2 or it’s equivalent ) with at least 50% marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education (CT) OR Higher Secondary (+2 or it’s equivalent ) with at least 50% marks and 2 Year Diploma in Education (Special Education)Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 2-year Diploma in Special Education. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 35 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
Keonjhar District Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.7,400/- Per month
Keonjhar District Recruitment 2019 Advertisement
Keonjhar District Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Interview.
Keonjhar District Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10 Apr 2019.
Keonjhar District Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this Keonjhar District Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to kendujhar.nic.in (Keonjhar District Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Junior Teacher Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Keonjhar District Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
- Application Fees is Rs.100/- for General Candidates & No Fees for SC/ST through Bank Draft (non-refundable) payable at SBI, Keonjhar in favour of District Welfare Officer, Keonjhar.
Keonjhar District Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Keonjhar District Junior Teacher Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Keonjhar District Recruitment written test exam. Search Keonjhar District Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Keonjhar District Recruitment 2019 Helpline Number
District Magistrate and Collector
e-mail : dm-keonjhar[at]nic[dot]in
District Informatics Officer
National Informatics Centre, District Centre
e-mail : orikeo[at]nic[dot]in
Official Website:- kendujhar.nic.in
Online Practice Test:
- Keonjhar District Junior Teacher Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Last Updated on by