Kerala High Court Office Attendant Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 22 January 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Kerala High Court Office Attendant Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Kerala High Court Sarkari Naukri 2020.
Kerala High Court Office Attendant Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the Kerala High Court. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Office Attendant in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Office Attendant
- Total: 24 Posts.
- Salary: 16500 – 35700/-
- Location: Kerala
- Start Application: 02 January 2020
- Closing Date: 22 January 2020
- Last Date For Step-II for Online Application: 31 January 2020
- Last date for Payment of Fee through Offline: 10 February 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹400/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Passed in SSLC or Equivalent.
- Age Limit: 18 to 38 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Kerala High Court Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Kerala High Court official website highcourtofkerala.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Office Attendant“.
Online Practice Test:
- Kerala High Court Office Attendant Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test