KMSCL Biomedical Engineer Application Form 2021 Before 10 February 2021: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from KMSCL Biomedical Engineer Exam 2021. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to KMSCL Sarkari Naukri 2021.
KMSCL Biomedical Engineer Recruitment 2021
It is a great opportunity to work under the KMSCL (Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Biomedical Engineer in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Biomedical Engineer
- Total: 07 Posts.
- Salary: 20000/- Per Month
- Location: Kerala
- Start Application: 1st January 2021
- Closing Date: 10 February 2021
- Application Mode: Offline
- Registration Fees: No Application Fee
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: B.Tech/B.E in Biomedical Engineering in their absence B.Tech / B. E in Electronics and Communication / Electrical and Electronics / Electronics and Instrumentation / Applied Electronics. 2 years post qualification experience in repair / maintenance and procurement of Bio medical Equipments in Medical Colleges or a major hospital with 500 beds or more. (Full Details Please Check the Advt.)
- Age Limit: Candidates should have born on or after 01.01.1985
- Selection will be based on written test and interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should Application through KMSCL Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to KMSCL official website www.kmscl.kerala.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Biomedical Engineer“.
Online Practice Test:
- KMSCL Biomedical Engineer Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test