KRCL Trainee Apprentices Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 30 Nov 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from KRCL Trainee Apprentices Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to KRCL Sarkari Naukri 2019.
KRCL Trainee Apprentices Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the KRCL (Konkan Railway Corporation Limited). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Trainee Apprentices in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Trainee Apprentices
- Total: 135 Posts.
- Salary: For Graduate Engineers – ₹ 4984- p.m. For Diploma Holders – ₹ 3542- p.m
- Location: Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka
- Start Application: 27 Sep 2019
- Closing Date: 30 Nov 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹100/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical /Industrial / Automobile /Production Engineering from a Recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE & Full-time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering from university/Institute recognized by AICTE & Full-time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering from university/Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Age Limit: 21 to 25 years old
Mode of Selection for training
a.The candidates will be selected for training based on the percentage of marks obtained at the time of acquiring of BE or Diploma in relevant field.
b.In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
c.Candidates equalling to 1.5 times the no. of seats notified shall be called for document verification. Selected Candidates are required to undergo prescribed medical fitness.
d.Land loser candidates, i.e. those land losers candidates who have lost their land for the Konkan Railway Project shall be given preference in selection for apprenticeship training. The definition of land loser candidate is as under: “Land loser candidates are either Self whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway project,irrespective of the percentage of land lost or his/her Sons, Spouse, Unmarried Daughters, paternal Grandsons, paternal Unmarried Grand Daughters only”.
e.Eligibility of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate hassuppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through KRCL Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to KRCL official website www.konkanrailway.com. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Trainee Apprentices“.
Online Practice Test:
- KRCL Trainee Apprentices Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test