KSP Police Sub Inspector (PSI-Civil) Online Application Form 2019 Before 06 November 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from KSP Police Sub Inspector (PSI-Civil) Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to KSP Sarkari Naukri 2019.
KSP Police Sub Inspector (PSI-Civil) Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the KSP (Karnataka State Police). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Police Sub Inspector (PSI-Civil) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Police Sub Inspector (PSI-Civil)
- Total: 300 Posts.
- Salary: 37900 – 70850/-
- Location: Karnataka
- Start Application: 16 October 2019
- Closing Date: 06 November 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 08 November 2019
- Application Mode: Offline
- Payment Mode: Payment should be made in State Bank of India (SBI) / Post office only.
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.100/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹250/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Any degree from University recognised by UGC or Equivalent.
- Age Limit: 21 to 28 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Examination and Physical Standard Test, Endurance Test.
Online Application Process
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should Online Application Form through KSP Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to KSP official website www.ksp.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Police Sub Inspector (PSI-Civil)“.
Online Practice Test:
- KSP Police Sub Inspector (PSI-Civil) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test