KVIC Young Professionals Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 10 January 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from KVIC Young Professionals Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to KVIC Sarkari Naukri 2019.
KVIC Young Professionals Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the KVIC (Khadi and Village Industries Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Young Professionals in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Young Professionals
- Total: 75 Posts.
- Salary: 20000 – 30000/- (Per Month)
- Location: All India
- Closing Date: 10 January 2020
- Date of Interview (Tentative): January 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: No Application fee
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Master Degree/ Post-Graduation or 2 years PG Diploma from a recognized University.
- Age Limit: Maximum 27 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through KVIC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to KVIC official website www.kvic.org.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Young Professionals“.
Online Practice Test:
- KVIC Young Professionals Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test