LIC Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form for total 590 AAO vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
LIC Recruitment 2019
LIC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.licindia.in for the post of AAO this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Life Insurance Corporation. Life Insurance Corporation has recently publish an advertisement notification for AAO Posts vacancies jobs opening for March 2019.
The LIC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification for the AAO Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 22 Mar 2019.
Vacancy in LIC Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) AAO post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
LIC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for LIC Recruitment 2019 for the AAO posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/ Institution. Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC(Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/ Institution. Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidate should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 21 years old and Maximum 30 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
LIC Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale | Salary
- Basic pay of Rs.32,795 per month in the scale of Rs.32,795- 1610(14) –55,335– 1745(4) –62,315 and other admissible allowances as per rules.
LIC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement
LIC Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Examination and Interview.
LIC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22 Mar 2019.
LIC Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this LIC Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.licindia.in (LIC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. AAO Posts
- STEP–3: Read the LIC Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.600/- for General Candidates & Rs.100/- for SC/ST is to be paid through online by Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
LIC Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these LIC AAO Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in LIC Recruitment written test exam. Search LIC Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
LIC Recruitment 2019 Helpline Number
Life Insurance Corporation (LIC), All India
Official Website:- www.licindia.in
Online Practice Test:
- LIC AAO Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Last Updated on by