Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form for total 31 District Judge vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2019
Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in for the post of District Judge this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Madras High Court. Madras High Court has recently publish an advertisement notification for District Judge Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2019.
The Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification for the District Judge Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 04 Feb 2019.
Vacancy in Madras High Court Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Madras High Court District Judge post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Madras High Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 for the District Judge posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Degree in Law from a recognized University. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 35 years old and Maximum 45 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.51,550 – 1230 – 58,930- 1380 – 63,070 + Allowances
Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 Advertisement
Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Written Examination and Viva-voce.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 04 Feb 2019.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Madras High Court Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in (Madras High Court Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. District Judge Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Madras High Court Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.2000/- for General Candidates & No Fees for SC/ST is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Madras High Court Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Madras High Court District Judge Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Madras High Court Recruitment written test exam. Search Madras High Court Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 Helpline Number
Madras High Court
Tel : 91 – 044 -25301349
Official Website:- www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
Online Practice Test:
- Madras High Court District Judge Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test