Maha HSC Board Junior Clerk Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 06 October 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Maha HSC Board Junior Clerk Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Maha HSC Board Sarkari Naukri 2019.
Maha HSC Board Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the Maha HSC Board (Maharashtra Higher Secondary School Board). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Junior Clerk in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Junior Clerk
- Total: 266 Posts.
- Salary: 19900 – 63200/-
- Location: Maharashtra
- Start Application: 16 September 2019
- Closing Date: 06 October 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card or Internet Banking or UPI.)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.350/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹550/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate from recognized University and Certificate in Typing speed in Marathi 30 wpm and English 40 wpm.
- Age Limit: 18 to 38 years old
- Selection will be based on Online Test & Physical Skill Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Maha HSC Board Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Maha HSC Board official website www.mahahsscboard.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Junior Clerk“.
Online Practice Test:
- Maha HSC Board Junior Clerk Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test