MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak and Vidyut Sahayak Application Form 2021 Apply Online Before 20th Mar. 2021: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak and Vidyut Sahayak Exam 2021. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to MAHADISCOM Sarkari Naukri 2021.
MAHADISCOM Notification 2021 Online Application
It is a great opportunity to work under the MAHADISCOM (Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Upkendra Sahayak and Vidyut Sahayak in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Upkendra Sahayak and Vidyut Sahayak
- Total: 7000 Posts.
- Location: Maharashtra
- Start Application: 22nd Feb. 2021
- Closing Date: 20th Mar. 2021.
- Application Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: Please Check Advt.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Passed Class 12th and hold National Trade Training Certificate for Business Stories or centre of excellence or two years diploma certificate. (More Details Please Check Advt.)
- Age Limit: 18 to 27 years Old.
Name of Post
No. of Posts
|Upkendra Sahayak||2000||1st Year – 7500/-
2nd Year – 8500/-
3rd Year – 9500/-
|Vidyut Sahayak||5000||1st Year – 9000/-
2nd Year – 10000/-
3rd Year – 11000/-
- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through MAHADISCOM Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to MAHADISCOM official website www.mahadiscom.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Upkendra Sahayak and Vidyut Sahayak“.
Online Practice Test:
- MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak and Vidyut Sahayak Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test