MGVCL Assistant Law Officer Application Form 2021 Apply Online Before 14 February 2021: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from MGVCL Assistant Law Officer Exam 2021. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to MGVCL Sarkari Naukri 2021.
MGVCL Assistant Law Officer Recruitment 2021
It is a great opportunity to work under the MGVCL (Madhya Gujarat Vij). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Assistant Law Officer in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Assistant Law Officer
- Total: 05 Posts.
- Salary: 45400 – 101200/-
- Location: Gujarat
- Start Application: 21 January 2021
- Closing Date: 14 February 2021
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 14 February 2021
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: Application Fees Rs.500/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Special LLB with minimum 55% marks from Government Recognized University with regular course or Five years integrated course in law with minimum 55% marks.
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 years Old.
- Selection will be based on written test / online test / Personal Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through MGVCL Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to MGVCL official website www.mgvcl.com. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Assistant Law Officer“.
Online Practice Test:
- MGVCL Assistant Law Officer Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test