MHA Recruitment 2019 Application Form for total 40 Deputy Secretary, Section Officer, Assistant, etc. vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
MHA Recruitment 2019
MHA Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification Application Form mha.gov.in for the post of Deputy Secretary, Section Officer, Assistant, etc. this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Ministry of Home Affairs. Ministry of Home Affairs has recently publish an advertisement notification for Deputy Secretary, Section Officer, Assistant, etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for Feb. 2019.
The MHA Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification for the Deputy Secretary, Section Officer, Assistant, etc. Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 30th Mar 2019.
[box title=”QUICK LINK”]
Vacancy in MHA Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Deputy Secretary, Section Officer, Assistant, etc. post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Deputy Secretary, Section Officer, Assistant, etc. (More Vacancies Details Please Check the Advt.)||40|
MHA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for MHA Recruitment 2019 for the Deputy Secretary, Section Officer, Assistant, etc. posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Basic knowledge on computers, especially for MS office including e-office, email etc. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Maximum 56 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
MHA Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale | Salary Please Check the Advt.
MHA Recruitment 2019 Advertisement
MHA Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Interview.
MHA Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30th Mar 2019.
MHA Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this MHA Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to mha.gov.in (MHA Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Deputy Secretary, Section Officer, Assistant, etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the MHA Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
- Under Secretary, LPAI, 1st Floor, Lok nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi – 110511.
MHA Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these MHA Deputy Secretary, Section Officer, Assistant, etc. Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in MHA Recruitment written test exam. Search MHA Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
MHA Recruitment 2019 Helpline Number
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), New Delhi
Official Website:- mha.gov.in
Online Practice Test:
- MHA Deputy Secretary, Section Officer, Assistant, etc. Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test