MPHC Civil Judge Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 05 November 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from MPHC Civil Judge Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to MPHC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the MPHC (Madhya Pradesh High Court). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Civil Judge in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Civil Judge
- Total: 252 Posts.
- Salary: 27700 – 44770/-
- Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Start Application: 22 September 2020
- Closing Date: 05 November 2020
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 05 November 2020
- Last Date for Correction of Online Form: 12 November 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: For Reserved Candidates of MP: 722.16/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹ 1122.16/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Law form recognized University.
- Age Limit: 21 to 35 years
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Written Exam, Main Written Exam & Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through MPHC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to MPHC official website mphc.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Civil Judge“.
Online Practice Test:
- MPHC Civil Judge Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test