MPHC Law Clerk Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 22 November 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from MPHC Law Clerk Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to MPHC Sarkari Naukri 2019.
MPHC Law Clerk Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the MPHC (High Court Madhya Pradesh). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Law Clerk in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Law Clerk
- Total: 30 Posts.
- Salary: 20000/- (Per Month)
- Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Start Application: 15 November 2019
- Closing Date: 22 November 2019
- Date for Online Exam: 13 December 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.600/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹800/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Law form recognized University.
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years old
- Selection will be based on Online Main Exam.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through MPHC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to MPHC official website mphc.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Law Clerk“.
Online Practice Test:
- MPHC Law Clerk Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test