MPSC Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form for total 555 Police Sub Inspector, State Tax Inspector & Other vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
MPSC Recruitment 2019
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.mpsc.gov.in for the post of Police Sub Inspector, State Tax Inspector & Other this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Maharashtra Public Service Commission has recently publish an advertisement notification for Police Sub Inspector, State Tax Inspector & Other Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2019.
The MPSC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification for the Police Sub Inspector, State Tax Inspector & Other Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 29 Jan 2019.
Vacancy in MPSC Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Police Sub Inspector, State Tax Inspector & Other post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Police Sub Inspector, State Tax Inspector & Other||555|
MPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for MPSC Recruitment 2019 for the Police Sub Inspector, State Tax Inspector & Other posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess The degree of Statutory University or Equivalent. & Internship pass and relevant experience. & Knowledge of Marathi language. & Candidates appearing for the degree examination submitted joint examinations will be temporarily eligible. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 38 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.9,300-34,800/- (Grade Pay Rs.4,300/-).
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Examination.
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29 Jan 2019.
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this MPSC Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.mpsc.gov.in (MPSC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Police Sub Inspector, State Tax Inspector & Other Posts
- STEP–3: Read the MPSC Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.374/- for General Candidates & Rs.274/- for SC/ST is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
MPSC Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these MPSC Police Sub Inspector, State Tax Inspector & Other Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in MPSC Recruitment written test exam. Search MPSC Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Helpline Number
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (Maharashtra PSC)
Tel. no. : 022-22795900, 022-22795971, 022-22821646
Fax no. : 022-22880524
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Timings : Monday to Saturday – 10.00 AM to 5.15 PM (Except 2nd & 4th Saturday)
Official Website:- www.mpsc.gov.in
Online Practice Test:
- MPSC Police Sub Inspector, State Tax Inspector & Other Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test