MRB TN Therapeutic Assistant Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 24 December 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from MRB TN Therapeutic Assistant Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to MRB TN Sarkari Naukri 2020.
MRB TN Therapeutic Assistant Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the MRB TN (Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Therapeutic Assistant in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Therapeutic Assistant
- Total: 76 Posts.
- Salary: 18000 – 56900/- Level 4
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Start Application: 4th Dec. 2020
- Closing Date: 24 December 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: 250/- for SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) & 600/- for other category.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: No person shall be eligible for appointment to the post, unless he possesses the 2 ½ years course in Diploma in Nursing Therapy awarded by the Chairman, Board of Examination, Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Government of Tamil Nadu or the Secretary, Governing council, Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through MRB TN Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to MRB TN official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Therapeutic Assistant“.
Online Practice Test:
- MRB TN Therapeutic Assistant Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test