Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 Application Form for total 30 Nursing Sister Trainee & Pharmacist Trainee vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Application Form mumbaiport.gov.in for the post of Nursing Sister Trainee & Pharmacist Trainee this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Mumbai Port Trust. Mumbai Port Trust has recently publish an advertisement notification for Nursing Sister Trainee & Pharmacist Trainee Posts vacancies jobs opening for Oct. 2018.
The Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Nursing Sister Trainee & Pharmacist Trainee Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 05 Nov 2018.
Vacancy in Mumbai Port Trust Careers 2018
The total vacancies in Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee & Pharmacist Trainee post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Nursing Sister Trainee & Pharmacist Trainee||30|
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum educational qualification for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 for the Nursing Sister Trainee & Pharmacist Trainee posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess SSC or its equivalent/ One year’s experience of Nursing after obtaining the qualification. One year’s experience as a Pharmacist. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 21 years old and Maximum 30 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale | Salary
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Interview.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 05 Nov 2018.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to mumbaiport.gov.in (Mumbai Port Trust Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Nursing Sister Trainee & Pharmacist Trainee Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Mumbai Port Trust Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
- Application Send to the Chief Medical Officer Mumbai Port Trust Hospital, Nadkarni Park, Wadala (E) Mumbai-400 037.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee & Pharmacist Trainee Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment written test exam. Search Mumbai Port Trust Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 Helpline Number
Mumbai Port Trust, Maharashtra
Official Website:- mumbaiport.gov.in
Online Practice Test:
- Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee & Pharmacist Trainee Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test