NABARD Office Attendant Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 12 January 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NABARD Office Attendant Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NABARD Sarkari Naukri 2019.
NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Office Attendant in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Office Attendant
- Total: 73 Posts.
- Salary: 24000/- (Per Month)
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 25 December 2019
- Closing Date: 12 January 2020
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 12 January 2020
- Date of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative): February 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.50/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹450/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from a recognized board.
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years old
- Selection will be based on Online Preliminary Exam, Online Main Exam & Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through NABARD Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NABARD official website www.nabard.org. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Office Attendant“.
Online Practice Test:
- NABARD Office Attendant Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test