NBCC India Limited Engineer Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 15.12.2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NBCC India Limited Engineer Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NBCC India Limited Sarkari Naukri 2020.
NBCC India Limited Engineer Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the NBCC India Limited. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Engineer in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Engineer
- Total: 100 Posts.
- Salary: 42500/- Per Month
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 13th Nov. 2020
- Closing Date: 15.12.2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹500/-
- Address: General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Limited, NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Full Time BE /B Tech. Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Govt. Recognized University/ Institute with 60% aggregate marks. SC, ST & PWD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 years
- Selection will be based on Group Discussion & Personal Interview or written test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through NBCC India Limited Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NBCC India Limited official website www.nbccindia.com. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Engineer“.
Online Practice Test:
- NBCC India Limited Engineer Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test