NBCC India Limited Management Trainee Application Form 2021 Apply Online Before 21 April 2021: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NBCC India Limited Management Trainee Exam 2021. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NBCC India Limited Sarkari Naukri 2021.
NBCC India Limited Recruitment 2021
It is a great opportunity to work under the NBCC India Limited. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Management Trainee in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Management Trainee
- Total: 35 Posts.
- Salary: 40,000 -1,40,000/-
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 22 March 2021
- Closing Date: 21 April 2021
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 21 April 2021
- Application Mode: Offline
- Payment Mode: Online (Pay Examination fee through debit card / credit card/net-banking).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: Rs.500/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Full time Degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks. (Candidates will be required to serve in any part of India).
- Age Limit: Maximum 29 Years Old.
- Selection will be based on valid GATE-2020 score, candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through NBCC India Limited Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NBCC India Limited official website www.nbccindia.com. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Management Trainee“.
Online Practice Test:
- NBCC India Limited Management Trainee Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test