NCB Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form for total 166 Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
NCB Recruitment 2018
NCB Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Apply Online narcoticsindia.nic.in for the post of Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Narcotic Control Bureau. Narcotic Control Bureau has recently publish an advertisement notification for Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) Posts vacancies jobs opening for Nov. 2018.
The NCB Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before Jan 2019.
Vacancy in NCB Careers 2018
The total vacancies in Narcotic Control Bureau (NCB) Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO)||166|
NCB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum educational qualification for NCB Recruitment 2018 for the Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized Organization. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Maximum 56 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
NCB Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with a grade of pay of Rs. 42,000/-
NCB Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
NCB Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Written Test, Interview.
NCB Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Jan 2019.
NCB Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this NCB Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to narcoticsindia.nic.in (NCB Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) Posts
- STEP–3: Read the NCB Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
NCB Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these NCB Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in NCB Recruitment written test exam. Search NCB Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
NCB Recruitment 2018 Helpline Number
Narcotic Control Bureau (NCB), All Over India
Official Website:- narcoticsindia.nic.in
Online Practice Test:
- NCB Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Last Updated on by