NCL Accountant, Overseer & Various Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 30 March 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NCL Accountant, Overseer & Various Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NCL Sarkari Naukri 2020.
NCL Accountant, Overseer & Various Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the NCL (Northern Coalfields Limited). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Accountant, Overseer & Various in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Accountant, Overseer & Various
- Total: 93 Posts.
- Salary: 37063.41 (Per Month)
- Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Start Application: 16 March 2020
- Closing Date: 30 March 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card & Internet Banking)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹500/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Matriculate or equivalent examination passed from any recognized Board of examination and Intermediate Examination of ICWA or CA & Matriculate or equivalent examination passed from any recognized Board of examination and Amanat examination certificate or Surveyorship Certificate from I.T.I/ equivalent recognized certificate in Surveyorship. (Full Details Please Check Advt.).
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through NCL Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NCL official website nclcil.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Accountant, Overseer & Various“.
Online Practice Test:
- NCL Accountant, Overseer & Various Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test