NCL Mining Sirdar & Surveyor Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 24.03.2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NCL Mining Sirdar & Surveyor Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NCL Sarkari Naukri 2020.
NCL Mining Sirdar & Surveyor Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the NCL (Northern Coalfields Limited). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Mining Sirdar & Surveyor in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Mining Sirdar & Surveyor
- Total: 95 Posts.
- Salary: Rs.31852.56 & Rs.34391.65
- Location: Across India
- Start Application: 25.02.2020
- Closing Date: 24.03.2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹500/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Matric/ Diploma from recognized board or university.
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years old
- Selection will be based on Written test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through NCL Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NCL official website nclcil.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Mining Sirdar & Surveyor“.
Online Practice Test:
- NCL Mining Sirdar & Surveyor Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test