NCL Operator Trainees Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 23 July 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NCL Operator Trainees Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NCL Sarkari Naukri 2020.
NCL Operator Trainees Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the NCL (Northern Coalfields Limited). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Operator Trainees in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Operator Trainees
- Total: 307 Posts.
- Salary: 1011.27/- (Per Day)
- Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Start Application: 16 March 2020
- Closing Date:
30 March 202023 July 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card & Internet Banking)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹500/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Matriculate /SSC/ High School or equivalent passed and ITI in Diesel Mechanic/ Motor Mechanic/ Fitter Trade(s) with Valid NCVT/ SCVT Trade certificate(s) and Valid HMV License issued from any RTA/ RTO of Indian State(s) & Matriculate /SSC/ High School or equivalent passed and Valid HMV License issued from any RTA/ RTO/ Higher Secondary (10+2)/ Intermediate.
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through NCL Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NCL official website nclcil.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Operator Trainees“.
Online Practice Test:
- NCL Operator Trainees Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test