NCL Paramedical Staff Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 10 March 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NCL Paramedical Staff Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NCL Sarkari Naukri 2020.
NCL Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the NCL (Northern Coalfields Limited). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Paramedical Staff in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Paramedical Staff
- Total: 52 Posts.
- Salary: 29460 – 31852/-
- Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Start Application: 15 February 2020
- Closing Date: 10 March 2020
- Date of Written Test (Tentative): 29 March 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card & Internet Banking)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹500/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: 10+2 pass with A Grade Nursing Diploma /Certificate from a
- recognized Institute approved by the Government and Candidate must have valid registration from any State Nursing Council & Diploma in Pathology from an institute recognized by the Govt & Higher Secondary (10+2)/ Intermediate.
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through NCL Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NCL official website nclcil.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Paramedical Staff“.
Online Practice Test:
- NCL Paramedical Staff Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test