NCL Technician, Technical Assistant, etc. Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 02 December 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NCL Technician, Technical Assistant, etc. Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NCL Sarkari Naukri 2020.
NCL Technician, Technical Assistant, etc. Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the NCL (National Chemical Laboratory). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Technician, Technical Assistant, etc. in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Technician, Technical Assistant, etc.
- Total: 45 Posts.
- Salary: 67700 – 208700/- Level – 11
- Location: Pune (Maharashtra)
- Start Application: 02 November 2020
- Closing Date: 02 December 2020
- Last Date For Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 31 December 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee through NEFT / Bank Transfer/Net Banking.
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹100/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: SSC/10th standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate or national /state trade certificate in the relevant trade or 2 years full time experience as an apprentice training. & B.E./B. Tech. relevant Engineering Discipline or equivalent with 55% marks from recognised university. M. Lib. Sci. OR MCA or MBA. (For More Details Please Check Advt.)
- Age Limit: Maximum 40 years Old.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Sr. Technical Officer||02|
|Sr. Technical Officer (Fire Safety Officer)||01|
- Selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through NCL Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NCL official website www.ncl-india.org. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Technician, Technical Assistant, etc.“.
Online Practice Test:
- NCL Technician, Technical Assistant, etc. Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test