NCLT Recruitment 2018 Application Form for total 183 Assistant, Joint Registrar, etc. vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
NCLT Recruitment 2018
NCLT Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Application Form nclt.gov.in for the post of Assistant, Joint Registrar, etc. this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in National Company Law Tribunal. National Company Law Tribunal has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant, Joint Registrar, etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for August 2018.
The NCLT Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Assistant, Joint Registrar, etc. Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 25 Sep 2018.
Vacancy in NCLT Careers 2018
The total vacancies in National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) Assistant, Joint Registrar, etc. post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant, Joint Registrar, etc. (More Vacancies Details Please Check the Advt.)||183|
NCLT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum educational qualification for NCLT Recruitment 2018 for the Assistant, Joint Registrar, etc. posts is given below.
- Officers of the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories or High Courts/Supreme Court/Courts or Tribunals or statutory organizations or State I Higher Judicial Service holding:- (a) (i) analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or (ii) a post in Level-12 in Pay Matrix of 7th CPC with five years regular service, or (iii) a post in Level-11 in Pay Matrix of 7th CPC with ten years regular service. (b) (i) Degree in Law from a recognized University, and (ii) Experience in personnel and administrative matters. (More Vacancies Qualification Details Please Check the Advt.).
- Candidates should Maximum 56 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
NCLT Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale | Salary Please Check the Advt.
NCLT Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
NCLT Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Interview.
NCLT Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25 Sep 2018.
NCLT Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this NCLT Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to nclt.gov.in (NCLT Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Assistant, Joint Registrar, etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the NCLT Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
- Application Send to the Under Secretary, National Company Law Tribunal, 6th Floor, Block No. 3, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003.
NCLT Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these NCLT Assistant, Joint Registrar, etc. Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in NCLT Recruitment written test exam. Search NCLT Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
NCLT Recruitment 2018 Helpline Number
Block No. 3, Ground, 6th, 7th Floor & 8th floor, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003
Official Website:- nclt.gov.in
Online Practice Test:
- NCLT Assistant, Joint Registrar, etc. Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2018 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2018
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2018