NCR ACT Apprentices Application Form 2019 Before 10 January 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NCR ACT Apprentices Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NCR Sarkari Naukri 2019.
NCR ACT Apprentices Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the NCR (North Central Railway). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as ACT Apprentices in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: ACT Apprentices
- Total: 296 Posts.
- Salary: Not Specified
- Location: Agra (Uttar Pradesh)
- Start Application: 10th Nov. 2019
- Closing Date: 10 January 2020
- Application Mode: Online (Application fee through Indian Postal Order in favour of Sr. DFM Agra and payable at Agra)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹100/-
- Application Send: Application Send to the Office of the Divisional Railway Manager Personnel Dept. (Recruitment Section) North Central Railway, Agra Cantt U.P. 284001.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and possess essential ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT/SCVT.
- Age Limit: 15 to 24 years old
- Candidates will be selected based on academic merit.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should Application Form through NCR Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NCR official website ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of ACT Apprentices“.
Online Practice Test:
- NCR ACT Apprentices Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test