NFR Act Apprentice Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 15 September 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NFR Act Apprentice Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NFR Sarkari Naukri 2020.
NFR Act Apprentice Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the NFR (Northeast Frontier Railway zone). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Act Apprentice in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Act Apprentice
- Total: 4499 Posts.
- Salary: As per Apprentices Act 1961
- Location: Assam West Bengal
- Start Application: 16 August 2020
- Closing Date: 15 September 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹100/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: 10th Class or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board & ITI in relevant trades.
- Age Limit: 15 to 24 years
- Selection will be based on percentage of marks obtained in matriculation marks) + ITI marks in the trade.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through NFR Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NFR official website nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Act Apprentice“.
Online Practice Test:
- NFR Act Apprentice Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test